Updated DNA mapping

So I was terrible at the 52 weeks challenge. Are we surprised? Nope.

But anyway, with the increase in it's database Ancestry's DNA estimates are being refined so I thought I'd have a look and see what these new estimates look like compared to the old.

So Me:


Mum:


Dad:



Given what I know of our geographic ancestry none of these changes are particularly surprising, except for that giant purple blob added to Mum's that represents the Baltic States. 

Challenge Accepted Ancestry DNA. 







Comments

  1. Hi Sharon I am related to Sarah Bird, Robert Bird's daughter. Through the Gray family. Hi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting - a lot of the time blogger doesn't tell me I have a new comment so I often don't see them, and if I do I don't get your contact details so please feel free to email me as well smuffett@gmail.com or contact me on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/sharon.muffett/ Slightly more reliable!

Popular posts from this blog

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: Week 1 - Firsts

DNA mapping

Updated DNA Maps